Tuesday, October 27, 2009
First of Second
Yesterday the first day of my second term= semester, do not know why did they change it into term instead of using back semester..hmm..have no idea =/
anyways..i ll be having another short term again like the previous term= 8 weeks..
my God..i m having 3 subjects in this term..
and all in 8 weeks..
GOD!! I NEED YOUR STRENGTH!!
my class schedule of this term:
Monday: 09.00am-12.00pm Malaysian Studies
12.15pm-03.15pm Basic Composition II
Tuesday: 09.00am-12.00pm US Government
Wednesday: 12.15pm-03.15pm Basic Composition II
03.30pm-06.30pm Malaysian Studies
Thursday: 09.00am-12.00pm US Government
back to the topic..
yesterday s class was damn tiring..
only 15 minutes break between two classes which was 3 hours per class..
so basically..i only have 15 minutes to rest
and i didn't even have my breakfast!!!!T.T
Oh well..
I had Malaysian studies yesterday, it was damn boring that s what i ll say if you ask me..=/
the most unwilling things that i can t accept is that i m having the same lecturer as last term.. which was Mr. Chase
who teached me in Basic Composition I
i thought he ll just teach me US Government which i know it already in the previous term but i never think that he s teaching me in Basic Composition II !!!!!
Sigh..tiring and boring day i had for my first day of my second term!!!
I m like WTH!!
OMG..i seriously need to get my ass off to work hard for this term..
it's going to be a hard and busy term!!!!
that s all for now..
will blog later..
Have a nice day everyone!!

ps: don't think highly of yourself
it makes the people around you dislike you
XOXO
Adeline
 
posted by Adeline at 7:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home