Thursday, October 29, 2009
Sensitive Plant~

Once again…
Saw you walked pass by me…
You still did not notice me…

You were talking...
To your friend...
Smiling like the first time I saw you…
Still the same…
Bright like the sun…

I see you walk pass me…
Wanted to greet you…
But…
Was too shy to do so…

Because…
I am like the sensitive plant…
Too shy to face you…
Too scare to talk to you…

Because…
I know…
I am no one to you…

Oh…
I wish I have the courage…
The braveness to walk to you…
Face to face…
Talk to you…

Oh how I wish I was brave…
Brave to smile with you…

Oh Lord…
Give me the braveness…
So that I can stand in front of him…
And smile at him as he does every time...





ps: you are making me sick
and such annoying


XOXO


Adeline




 
posted by Adeline at 7:35 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home