Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween Party~

Woohoo...
yesterday night attended my college's Halloween Party organized by The White House Club..
one word for it...
AWESOME!!!
haha...
really enjoyed there..
it really gone crazy throughout the party..
everyone were dancing infront..i mean the stage..
included me too..XD
woohooo....
c'mon...JUST DANCE..


haha..
everyone i guess enjoyed themeself yesterday...


Surely will attend again next year!!!XD

well..
there were events going throughout the party..
dancing...singing...


OMG!!!tell you guys..
Noah's and the group's dancing were amazing!!!


ok..Noah is our college's The White House Club's President..
his dances are just perfect..thumbs up!!!
lol..(didn't took video of it..=.=)
basically..i didn't took any pics..by myself..
all from friends' camera..=.=
haiz..
**i took a pic with Leighton...our program's person in charged from UIU..
he's so cute>.<
owh...just one pic only...i wish i brought my camera with me to the party..=.=
haiz..regret..


ps: i can't seem to stop laying my eyes on you..

XOXO

Adeline

 
posted by Adeline at 5:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home